Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Lead Ministry Team

Pastor Ray and Pastor Brent have been bringing some great messages and instruction on how to reach out to our community and share our faith.






Please take a few minutes to let them know how much you appreciate their sensitivity to the Holy Spirit's leading as we venture into this new phase of our church body and as we reach out to bring others into the kingdom of God.








Pastor David is dedicated not only to our music ministry, but manages the business and financial aspects of our church, which in this economy, has been a challenging task.


Let’s thank all three of these Pastors for their outstanding service by writing a heart felt message and sending them our appreciation, love and support.




























2 comments:

Debby B said...

I appreciate these three lead pastors (Ray, Brent and David) for their boundless physical and emotional energy as they work tirelessly every day for the Lord and for the community at New Hope! I am continually humbled by their personal transparency which, in turn, gives me the courage to reach out to my small corner of the world and make a difference for Christ. I would also like to express my appreciation to the families of these three men who so willingly share them with the community at New Hope.

Cheryl and Dave said...

Pastor Ray: I think the aspect of your charactor that I admire most is the vulnerability with which you lead. If all men had it the world would be devoted to God first! What a thought...
Brent: As you bring issues straight into our hearts from your own life examples there is no denial of the places in which we need prayer, surrender, and change. Thankyou and I'm behind you!
David: What can I say that I have'nt already.To work for God is to die to self. To die to self is to reach through our human reservations and touch the heart of Christ. As you do this you are freed to love those who have no love. You do this so well that your smile and encouragement thaws the hardest walls. I love it and am inspired! Never stop reaching the lost for our Savior Jesus!!! In your footsteps...
David Goetchius, follower of Christ and three wonderful men of God